November 24, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Well, I mustered enough courage to link up again with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday. You know, I think there might be something to this taking pictures of what one wears. Why? For one, I noticed I wear alot of the same clothes time and again. And there's not that much color in my closet either. Ugh! Guess it's time to go shopping for some new items. Yay!!!



1) sheer blouse, white tank top...old navy
    tommy hilfiger boot-cut jeans
    white socks...express
    brown close-toe wedges...target
    fabric earrings, locket...Christine Kangas Jewelry Design
    poppy-accented gold bracelets...Forever 21
   white acrylic watch...fossil

2) gray cardigan w/ ruffled trim...target
    white tank top...old navy
    skinny jeans (a total oxymoron in my case)...I.N.C.
    blue flip flops...old navy

3) blue t-shirt...old navy
    skinny jeans...I.N.C.
    black gladiator sandals...D.S.W.
    crystal heart earrings (can remember where I got them)
    "from up here" necklace...Lisa Leonard Designs
    silver/black bangles...forever 21
    white acrylic watch...fossil
    stains on my shirt courtesy of my 2 year old ragamuffin

4) cream sheer peasant top, white tank top...old navy
    skinny jeans...I.N.C.
    brown close-toe wedges...target
    "from up here" necklace...Lisa Leonard Designs
    white acrylic watch...fossil

Here's hoping next week will be better and more colorful!




4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for linking up! and i have found that most of my clothes are kind of blah in color, so i add a colorful scarf or pin - they are a lot cheaper than new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about adding a pop of color, but scarf use in Miami is a rarity. Too bad, I love them. I'll just have to think of another way to incorporate color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wear the same clothes over and over again. I think I stopped shopping for myself 3 years ago :( And, I know what you mean about not having much color in the closet. My closet is full of black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola crazy mama from Mallorca! looking lovely miss and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. I am also lucky enough to have spent a month in Cuba when we worked on yachts. Beautiful country and wonderful people. Take care axx

    ReplyDelete

Por favor, throw this crazy Cuban mama a bone and comment on her stuff. Gracias :-)